- All new product available in 5”, 7” and 9”
- Chart plotter first, depth finder second
- Inexpensive and gets the job done
- Targeted at the Basic Boater (recreational/leisure boater), not the Frequent Fisherman. Consumer who wants basic functionality. Does not want or need all the bells and whistles Does not want to have to learn how to use the product every time they go out; turn it on and shows me where I am, where I want to go and the depth
- No networking means no networking complications
- Installation friendly. Mount from front or bracket mount. Push fit Power and Sonar connectors
Unique Selling Points
- A true entry-level chartplotter, Simrad Cruise offers a casual boater everything they need and nothing they don’t.
- Most products in the entry-level market are targeted at fishermen with more advanced sonar but very basic charting.
- Simrad Cruise is a chart plotter first and a depth finder second, with a good built-in chart (AMER) there is no need to buy a separate chart card.
- If a user still wants a bit more chart data or the ability to use Easy Routing they can add a C-MAP chart card.